Gorilla Playsets Mountaineer Clubhouse Swing Set w/ Amber Posts (01-0033-AP)Gorilla Playsets
Gorilla Playsets Mountaineer Clubhouse Swing Set w/ Amber Posts (01-0033-AP)
The Mountaineer Clubhouse Cedar Swing Set w/ Amber Posts Playset by Gorilla Playsets has a lower-level clubhouse that your kids can make their basecamp! It is loaded with great play features like rock wall with climbing rope, and the Extreme Tube Slide, Wiki Wave Slide, built-in picnic table and so much more. The play decks are protected with tongue and groove wood roof. This premium cedar wood playset is pre-cut, pre-sanded, pre-stained and ready to assemble in your backyard. The entire playset is finished in a beautiful amber stain. Gorilla Playsets' cedar naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage.
- Dimensions: 20'W x 11'H x 14'6"D
- Platform - 4' x 6'
- Platform Height - 5'
- Wiki Wave Slide‰ã¢
- Extreme Tube Slide‰ã¢
- Lower-level Clubhouse with Arched Entryway, Large Window, and Half Wall
- Rock Wall with Climbing Rope
- Deluxe Rope Ladder
- Safe Entry Ladder
- Belt Swings - 2
- Trapeze Swing
- Tic-Tac-Toe Panel
- Steering Wheel
- Tongue & Groove Wood Roof featuring Sunbursts, Dormers and a Chimney
- 4x4 Posts & Main Beams
- 4x6 3-Position Swing Beam
- Patented One-Piece A-Frame Bracket
- Available in Cedar with a beautiful Amber Finish
Post Type - Amber Posts
Shipping & Installation
- Number of boxes: 9
- Swing Set Shipping Weight: 978 lbs
- Approximate Assembly Time: 10-12 Hours
- *Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas
- We recommend using a sealantwithin the first 90 days to keep your swing set looking nice and help prolong the life of the play system
All Gorilla Swing Sets Include:
- Factory stained wood that is resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage
- All required lumber: pre-cut, pre-sanded, and pre-stained. Main beams are even pre-drilled!
- All required hardware
- Step-by-step 3-D illustrated instructions and owner's manual
- Limited 10 year warranty on wood, 1 year on accessories
*NOTE - YOU MAY NEED TO APPLY MORE THAN ONE GALLON DEPENDING ON SWING SET SIZE, WOOD TEXTURE AND POROSITY.